The BJJ fundamentals program is designed and based around core techniques that every Jiu Jitsu practitioner should know to ensure that all newer students will start their jiu jitsu journey with a strong foundation.
With this program, students will be able to improve their overall Jiu Jitsu knowledge, increase movement and receive an introduction into more intermediate Jiu Jitsu techniques. Students are encouraged to ask questions to improve their overall understanding of the techniques and positions.
- Improve overall Jiu Jitsu understanding
- Introduce students to more Intermediate Jiu Jitsu
- Attacks, defenses and escapes from every position
- Core concepts and ideas
- Positional, situational & live sparring
- Question & answer sessions
All students from the beginner white belt to black belt are allowed in this program.